- Bacon, Cheese, and Tomato Quesadillas
- Bleu Cheese and Tomato Puff Pastry Tarts
- Olive and Cheese Puff Pastry Squares
- Prosciutto, Asparagus, and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Tarts
Main Dish Recipes
- Chicago-Style Hot Dogs
- Classic Barbeque Ribs
- Turkey Burgers with Turkey Bacon, Dill Mayo, Mushrooms and Onions
- White Chicken Chili
- Asparagus and Pea Risotto
- Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Cilantro and Lemon
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Red Skin Potato, Pea, Pesto, and Bacon Salad
- Rice with Black Beans, Cilantro, and Lime
- Cinnamon and Sugar Mini Doughnut Bundt Cakes
- Cookies and Cream Brownies
- Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
- Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- Simple Fresh Fruit Tart
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided in half
- 3 chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, lemon pepper, dried thyme, and dried basil
- 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- Combine the salt, lemon pepper, thyme, and basil in a bowl and season the chicken with the mixture. Add season chicken to hot oil and heat until cooked through.
- Place tomatoes on a baking dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Warm a tortilla shell and then carefully fill the shell with chicken, tomatoes, and spinach. Sprinkle with red wine vinegar and Parmesan cheese.
What are your Labor Day weekend plans?