{Super Bowl Party} Game Day Recipes

If you’re hosting a Super Bowl party, be the MVP of your party by serving up some football-focused dishes that I know your guests will devour.

With the help of my foodie friends on Twitter, I was able to come up with a great list of Super Bowl-inspired recipes. You’ll score a taste touchdown with these dips, snacks and tasty dishes.

Appetizers and Snacks

Main Dishes and Sides

Desserts

A special thanks goes out to all who shared their recipes with How To: Simplify! I had so much fun visiting your sites and looking at your tasty treats!

Be sure to check back on Friday for the latest {Friday Series} post — How To: Simplify…Cooking for a Crowd! Perfect timing or what?

Happy Super Bowl Party Planning!

* Photo courtesy of @PaniniKathy from Cooking on the Side. Thanks, Kathy! I’m in love with the recipe and photo!

6 Comments

• Reply Cookin' Canuck February 3, 2010 at 8:39 pm

Great list of links! Thanks for including my cheese puffs.

• Reply Alison @ Hospitality Haven February 3, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Thanks for the shout-out to the recipes I sent you! I'm going to try some of these other ones!!!

• Reply The City Sisters February 4, 2010 at 2:53 pm

What a great list of recipes! Yum! Thanks for adding our personal pizzas to the list!

• Reply Jen February 4, 2010 at 3:28 pm

I'm so happy to hear that you liked the list of Super Bowl recipes! I had so much fun collecting and reading all of them. Thank you for submitting such tasty dishes!

• Reply sharonjo February 4, 2010 at 10:33 pm

This is great!! I often spend so much time looking for a recipe to make–you've done the work for me!! I've bookmarked and printed several of these. (I keep seeing and hearing about the Buffalo Chicken Dip–maybe it's time I give it a try!)

• Reply How To: Simplify February 5, 2010 at 5:16 am

I'm so happy to hear that you liked the list! You are going to LOVE the Buffalo Chicken Dip! My friend made it when she visited and my life hasn't been the same since…it's so yummy. I know that @RichardPF's dip will be just as tasty. Have fun during the Super Bowl!