My friend was dying to introduce me to this snack and warned me that the ingredients would sound a bit on the gross side. I had total faith in her…and thankfully I did because the result was shockingly delicious.
So grab a few beers, kick back, turn on the games tonight and make sure a bowl of this is placed nearby…and don’t be surprised if you eat it all!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and hot sauce. Add blue cheese and chicken and stir to incorporate. Add 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into 7×13 greased baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dish is heated through.
Be sure to have crackers, pita chips, sliced bread and/or veggies on hand!
Go Green, Go White!