Back in December, we had some friends in town for an extended weekend. One night we decided to hang low, play some board games and enjoy plenty of cocktails. We stopped at the store and picked up ingredients so that we could prepare finger foods for the evening.
My friend was dying to introduce me to this snack and warned me that the ingredients would sound a bit on the gross side. I had total faith in her...and thankfully I did because the result was shockingly delicious.
So grab a few beers, kick back, turn on the games tonight and make sure a bowl of this is placed nearby...and don't be surprised if you eat it all!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and hot sauce. Add blue cheese and chicken and stir to incorporate. Add 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into 7x13 greased baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dish is heated through.
Go Green, Go White!