My husband and I had a Home Depot kind of a day today since we both had the day off from work. We bought a few things like lightbulbs and scrubbers...oh yeah, and a massive, manly grill (my husband's Christmas present...FINALLY).
Once we returned home, we parted ways and immediately began working around the house doing different odds and ends. I knew that this dip would be a tasty little treat to keep us going as we worked on finishing our various projects.
If you're craving this dip, I would definitely suggest making this recipe. Just stir everything together, transfer to a baking dish and toss it in the oven...you'll be able to enjoy this gooey, tasty dip in just under 30 minutes!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (I used garlic salt)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and fully drained of all water
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking dish -- size of dish depends on how thick or thin you prefer the dip to be.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, garlic poweder (or garlic salt), salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubly and lightly browned.
Thank you, Toni! I can't wait to try the other recipes you sent!