10 Tips for Rustic Table Setting
1) Use mason jars to hold flowers and/or act as drinkware
2) Serve food on round white plates to allow the food to pop and look appetizing
3) Place glass jars on the table to hold water
4) Place linen napkins at each table setting.
5) Feel free to add a sprig of rosemary to the linen napkin to not only add a nice touch but to entice the nose
6) Add place cards to keep your guests from guessing where they should sit
7) Light non-scented candles … scented candles have a tendency to mask the smell of the food and confuse the nose
8) Change up the traditional place mat by using decorative paper place mats
9) Fill jars with low white flowers so that people can see each other across the table
10) Feel free to mix and match silverware, glasses, and serverware to give your setting a relaxed feel but be sure to follow a common theme
10 Ideas for Rustic Table Setting
What is your table setting must-have item?