Whether you are firing up your grill, heading to the beach, spending time on your boat, hitting some golf balls or kicking up your feet to relax, one thing is certain…It’s Friday which means it’s officially the start of the long-awaited, joyously-celebrated Fourth of July weekend!
With the help of my foodie friends, I was able to come up with a great list of dishes and beverages to serve this Fourth of July. I haven’t decided what I’ll be serving on the Fourth of July…there are so many delicious options!
If you’re having family and friends over for the Fourth of July, be sure to peruse these options before creating your grocery shopping list. There are so many great dishes listed that will keep your guests coming back for more!
Fourth of July Recipe Roundup
- BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll Em’ Ups from Picky Palate
- Chesapeake Crab Ball Appetizer from It’s About Time
- Cucumber-Tomato Bruschetta in Phyllo Cups from Brown Eyed Baker
- Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus from Three Many Cooks
- Pigs in a Blanket from Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
- Tomato Bruschetta from How To: Simplify
- Uncle Charlie’s Pico De Gallo from Kitchen Monki
- Cobb Salad from Brown Eyed Baker
- Greek Couscous Salad from Pantry Cookin’ Mama
- Grilled Blue Cheese & Bacon Potato Salad from The City Sisters
- Pasta Salad from How To: Simplify
- Pesto Pasta Salad from How To: Simplify
- Red Skin Potato, Pea, Pesto and Bacon Salad from How To: Simplify
- BBQ Pulled Pork Biscuits from Picky Palate
- Chicken Kebabs with Pomegranate-Spice Marinade from Cookin’ Canuck
- Chicken with Spinach-Chive Pesto from Cookin’ Canuck
- Firecracker Burgers with Cooling Lime Sauce from Missouri Beef Industry Council
- Light Brioche Burger Buns from Delish
- Poached Salmon Salad for Four from Acquamara
- Star-Spangled Cheeseburgers from Missouri Beef Industry Council
- Tandoori-Spice Grilled Butterflied Lamb from Ivory Hut
- Vegetable and Seafood Tempura from Acquamara
- BBQ Beans from Sugarcrafter
- Cornbread from How To: Simplify
- Fruit Salsa from my friend Jill
- Two kiwis (peeled and diced), 6 ounces raspberries (diced), 1 lb strawberries (hulled and diced), 2 Gold Delicious apples (peeled, cored and diced), Juice of 1 small orange, 1 teaspoon orange zest, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 3 tablespoons fruit preserves (any flavor)
- Clean and chop all fruit. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving. Serve with cinnamon sugar pita chips.
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Crispy Bread Crumbs from Kitchen Monki
- Texas Cole Slaw from Big Black Dogs
- Tortellini Antipasto from Sugarcrafter
- Blackberry Pie Bars from Brown Eyed Baker
- Black-bottom Cupcakes from Big Black Dogs
- Cookie S’Mores from Susan Mallory Cooks
- Green Mango Margarita Sorbet from Ivory Hut
- Lemon Raspberry Bar from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Mixed Berry Parfaits from How To: Simplify
- Pound Cake from Fete & Feast
- Simple Fresh Fruit Tart from How To: Simplify
- Simple, Scrumptious Strawberry Shortcakes from Three Many Cooks
- Stained Glass Jello Stars from Brown Eyed Baker
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Tart from Sugarcrafter
- Blueberry Lemonade from Big Black Dogs
- Classic Lemonade from Brown Eyed Baker
- Sangria from How To: Simplify
- Watermelon Margaritas from Kitchen Monki
If you’re cooking meat this weekend, be sure to check tips and tricks to follow when checking for doneness!
I wish each and every one of you a safe and fantastic Fourth of July weekend!
Thanks for including my lemon raspberry bars. Great roundup! Happy 4th!
Great roundup Jen!! Thanks for adding me :) Have a great weekend!
Wow, so many great choices and just one celebration! Now, what to make? It all looks so good!
Thanks so much for including me! I can't wait to try a bunch of these recipes, yum!
Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker says
Awesome roundup of recipes for the 4th of July! Thanks so much for including some of mine!
Thanks for including me! Great list and I can't wait to check out the other recipes.
Cookin' Canuck says
Great roundup of recipes for the 4th! Thanks so much for including some of my recipes. Have a Happy 4th.