Home office designs can be tricky. You want a work space that motivates you, inspires you, and drives you. You also want a space that is comfortable but not too cozy (you can’t be falling asleep on the job).
So, what are some important pieces to consider when decorating a home office?
- Desk – Find a desk that you love. There are so many options out on the market. A few years ago, I found a reclaimed wood desk on Etsy. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it.
- Lighting – Purchase a lamp or two with a unique design that will go great with the look and feel that you’re trying to achieve in your home office design.
- Artwork – Pick up some artwork and your local home store or antique shop that will keep you inspired. You can even create a photo collage of your favorite photos.
- Clock – It’s important to know what time it is so that you meet your deadlines. Find a wall or table clock to keep you organized and timely.
- Chair – Find a comfortable chair that doesn’t leave your back feeling achy after a long day of work.
- Rug – Rugs are a great way to help warm up a spot.
- Plant – Having greenery in a home office will not only give you a sense of freshness, but it will also help clean the air. Here are some of the best house plants for any green thumb.
- Calendar – Knowing the date and upcoming items on your schedule are key to productivity.
10 Home Office Designs You Will Love
Here are some home office designs that you are bound to love. Look at them as inspiration for decorating your home office. For even more inspiration on home office designs, check out my Pinterest board that features some of my favorite home office designs.
What are some of your favorite home office designs?