Hot with 1/2 and 1/2. Iced coffee with just cream no sugar. Coffee every morning. Coffee (almost) every afternoon. Not a day goes by where I’m not sipping on at least one cup of coffee. And guess what. Tuesday, September 29 is National Coffee Day. Coffee lovers rejoice and celebrate this lovely day by enjoying what you love: coffee.
To help you celebrate, I just found out that some major shops are offering free coffee on National Coffee Day. A few shops are even offering a donation with every purchase. So, hop in your car or walk to your local shop and partake in this joyous occasion.
4 Shops Offering Free Coffee on National Coffee Day
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Get a medium hot or iced dark roast coffee. Click here for more information.
- Krispy Kreme: Pick up a free small coffee and an original glazed. Click here for more information.
- Sheetz: Be one of the first 150 customers and get a free Z-mug. Click here for more information.
- Wawa: Stop into your local store and get a free cup of coffee (any size). Click here for more information.
2 Shops Offering a Donation with Coffee Purchase on National Coffee Day
- Caribou Coffee: For every purchase from the Amy’s Blend Collection, Caribou will donate 10% to CancerCare. Learn more here.
- Starbucks: Buy a bag of coffee and a tree will be planted as part of the “Starbucks One Tree for Every Bag Commitment” initiative.
What’s your favorite kind of coffee?
Photo by UnSplash.
Leave a Reply