Walk into my house and you’ll quickly notice that my design style is based on neutral tones. From my clothing to the pillows on our couches to our freshly painted white kitchen cabinets, when it comes to neutral tones, I’m in love.
I also never shy away from rustic decor options and find it hard to pass a galvanized item and not lust over it. My style is definitely matchy-matchy in a rustic, neutral, farmhouse kind of way.
This week’s home decor inspiration board is the definition of my home decor style.
- Essential Wire Basket from Magnolia
- Blackboard Crates from Magnolia
- Ladder Bookshelf
- Metal Tiered Stand from Magnolia
- Planked USA Panels from Potterybarn
- Galvanized Clock from Magnolia
For more home decor wishlist items, be sure to follow my “Home Decor Inspiration” board on Pinterest.
What’s your home decor style?