As we approach the lunch hour, I can’t help but think of soup on this chilly winter day. With the temperatures dropping, there’s nothing like a bowl of soup to bring comfort and warmth. From chicken noodle to tomato, if my bowl is full of vegetables and warm broth, you can guarantee that I will enjoy spoonful after spoonful. So, when DOLE sent me packages of their Garden Soup product, I couldn’t help but enthusiastically open the packages and taste test.
Homemade Rustic Cheese Croutons
- 1 loaf of cheese bread (usually found in bakery section of grocery store)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Slice the bread into cubes and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cubes. Sprinkle the cubes with salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to toss the cubes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toasted.
Disclaimer: I was compensated by DOLE for this blog post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.