Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet of Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a mixer to cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and mix together. Pour in the vanilla and blend until combined.
- Pour the flour, baking soda, salt, and hot cocoa packet in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to form tablespoonfuls of the dough. Place the dough on the baking sheet two inches apart.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored by Starbucks. I fell in love with their hot cocoa when I was pregnant. To this day, I love having the hot cocoa in my house … just in case I get a craving.