Before my husband heads out the door for work, I always make sure that he has his tupperware container in hand, full of food that will satisfy his dinner cravings. Instead of eating out every night that he works, I love making sure that he has a homemade dinner every night of the week.
During the day, I usually take a break from work and make us lunch. At that time, I make the most use out of my time in the kitchen and whip him up a dinner that I hope he will love. In order to do this, I always make sure I have the following items in my kitchen to help me prepare dinners that will taste great reheated:
- Frozen Vegetables (Peas, Pearl Onions, Spinach, and Corn)
- Pasta (Fresh and Dried)
- Pasta Sauce
- Salad and Fixings
Cheese Ravioli Topped with Spinach and Kielbasa
- 1 package of Buitoni Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package of Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa
- 1/2 cup of frozen pearl onions
- 1/2 cup (or more depending on your preference) of Alfredo sauce
- 1 box of frozen spinach, drained
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Dried basil (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add kielbasa and cook until the meat is warm and slightly browned. Add pearl onions.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce into the sauce pan and toss to coat the meat and onions.
- Sprinkle in the frozen spinach. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.
What is your favorite type of pasta?
*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored by Buitoni or Johnsonville. I just really love their products.