There are so many kitchen tools and gadgets out on the market today. At times, it can be overwhelming when you go to your local store and peruse the kitchen aisles. You ask yourself:
Do I need this? What if I need this one day? Is this the right one to get or is this the one right?
Yes, it can be so confusing. Then, when you buy the kitchen tools and gadgets, you might use them once (or not at all), toss them in the drawer, and never use them again. Now, you’re left with drawers piled high with kitchen tools and gadgets that are just taking up space.
So, how do you avoid this issue? Stick with the basics. You don’t need tons of funky tools to help you cook. With just the right amount of pieces, you will be well on your way to a fully equipped kitchen that will allow you to prepare amazing meals. I recently shared some of my favorite must-have kitchen tools. Today, I’m sharing …
7 Kitchen Tools Under $30
Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools under $30:
- Crate&Barrel 5-Piece Nesting Bowls – I love this item because there a bowl size for every need. Plus, you can use them to mix or use them to serve. These bowls are beautiful and versatile.
- Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Shakers – Why keep salt and pepper in their store bought packages? Fancy them up with these super cute shakers.
- Glass Storage Jars – I love glass storage jars. They are simple and beautiful. I don’t like to keep things on my counter. But, when I do have food to display, I like to display the food in glass jars. Oh, I also like to keep sugar and flour in glass storage jars in the pantry too.
- Olive Wooden Spoon – Everyone needs a wooden spoon. It’s one of my favorite tools in the kitchen.
- French Press – Have you ever had a cup of French press coffee? It’s simple to prepare and the taste of the coffee is downright amazing.
- NaturalStone Baking Dish – I use this baking dish all the time. End of story.
- White Soap Dispenser – Instead of setting the store bought soap dispenser on the kitchen counter, I like to fill my white soap dispenser. Using a nice soap dispenser helps tie in the look of the kitchen and keep things neat and orderly.
What’s your favorite kitchen tool?
Photo credit: mrgrahamhill via Foter.com / CC BY-SA
Leave a Reply