When it comes to fall, we try and go all out. From watching the leaves change to going to a cider mill to enjoying a hayride to pick out the perfect pumpkins … there’s just something about the fall season that is so incredibly invigorating, refreshing, comforting, and welcoming. The beauty that comes with the fall season, along with the smells and tastes, make it difficult to not find simple ways to enjoy this amazing season.
Last week, my son and I escaped to the mitten state where we tried to squeeze in as many fall activities as possible in one of our favorite states. When it comes to fall, the state of Michigan nails it every year. The beauty of that state during the crisp, fall weather is hard to beat.
25 Ways to Enjoy Fall
In celebration of my favorite season, I’m sharing 25 ways to enjoy fall.
- Go to a cider mill.
- Find your way through a corn maze.
- Enjoy a hayride.
- Go apple picking.
- Roast s’mores around a fire pit.
- Bake pumpkin-flavored treats.
- Go for a drive in the country to enjoy the fall colors.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Build leaf piles and jump in them.
- Attend a fall festival at a local town.
- Go to a high school football game.
- Stay at a B&B with views of fall foliage.
- Decorate your home with fall colors and decor.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Go to a haunted house.
- Host a neighborhood barbeque.
- Enjoy a picnic at a local park.
- Go to a petting zoo.
- Pedal your way through a family bike ride.
- Attend a tailgate before a football game.
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen.
- Create a pretty wreath for your front door.
- Make pumpkin pancakes a Sunday morning tradition.
- Create a fun pumpkin/fall/Halloween craft.
- Watch your favorite fall/Halloween movie.
What’s your favorite fall activity?
Photo credit: Nicholas Erwin / Foter / CC BY-NC-ND
Leave a Reply