When we moved into our rowhouse, one of the first things we changed were the lighting fixtures above the island. I’ve always loved the simple, rustic, farmhouse style and I find that industrial lights help add the right touch when it comes to lighting fixtures. When we moved into our new house, what was one of the first things we changed? The lights in the kitchen. There’s nothing like a good lighting fixture to change the look and feel of a space.
Lighting fixtures can be inexpensive and easy to install. In just a few simple steps, you can swap out your current lighting fixtures and replace them with lighting fixtures that add all sorts of dimension, interest, and style to a space. From regular bulbs to Edison bulbs, bronze to nickel finish, there are so many unique styles of lighting fixtures on the market.
Having lived in our new house for only year and getting through as many “to do” lists as possible, we are now starting to refocus on the lighting situation in our home. The lights in some of the hallways and throughout the basement still need to swapped out for something more like the rustic, farmhouse style. Until we purchase the lights, I’m going to continue to research my options to find the perfect lights. Below are a few of my favorite selections (we had #4 in our rowhouse and we have #1 and #3 in our current house).
10 Lighting Fixtures to Spruce Up Your Space
- allen + rother Bristow Mission Kitchen Island Light (click for details)
- Kichler Seaside Pendant Light (click for details)
- allen + roth Bristow Mission Mini Pendant Light (click for details)
- Savoy House Vintage Mini Pendant (click for details)
- Elk Lighting Farmhouse Single Light Bowl (click for details)
- Warehouse of Tiffany Edison Kitchen Island Pendant (click for details)
- Uttermost Barnstead Antique Pendant (click for details)
- Rustic Farmhouse Accent Light (click for details)
- Pendant Light in Satin Nickel Finish (click for details)
- Dimond Lighting Farmhouse Accent Lamp (click for details)
What’s your favorite lighting fixture?
Photo by Unsplash.