I would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year! Can you believe that today is the last day of 2010? Where has the time gone?
As I reflect on 2010, I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this year unforgettable. I had such a wonderful time creating and sharing tips, tricks and recipes that simplify life in the kitchen, as well as getting to know you better through Twitter, Facebook and the countless comments that were left on my posts. Your love and support is beyond amazing and I cannot thank you enough. I look forward to sharing even more tips, tricks and recipes with you in 2011!
Easy, Last-Minute Appetizers
- Bacon, Cheese and Tomato Quesadillas
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
- Olive Cheese and Puff Pastry Squares
- Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Bacon
- Prosciutto, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Tart
- Smashed Potato Skins
I wish you a safe and Happy New Year! See you in 2011!