‘Tis the season for delicious holiday food and dreaded extra calories. It’s this time of year that many people tend to forgo with the counting of the calories as we try to devour as many holiday treats as we can before the New Year’s resolutions make their way into our lives at the first of the year.
There are many healthy snacks out there but a lot of them tend to be a little on the boring side…and then there’s Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn. Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn provides three times more fiber per 1-ounce serving than other snack foods, such as pretzels or potato chips…and who doesn’t love popcorn, right? I know I could sit down and enjoy handful after heaping handful of popcorn and never grow tired of it.
I’m excited to chat more about healthy holiday snacking during tonight’s Girls’ Night Out Twitter party. If you’re interested in learning more about this topic like me, feel free to join the conversation tonight!
In the meantime, be sure to enter this fabulous giveaway hosted by Orville Redebacher’s…it’s perfect to help you enjoy healthy snacks during the holiday season.
- Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn varieties (a mix of Light Butter, Lime and Salt, Cheddar and Kettle Corn)
- Popcorn bowl from Crate&Barrel
- Healthy Snack Recipe Mix-ins (Nuts, raisins, chocolates, dried cranberries, honey and recipes from the Orville Redenbacher’s website)
For a chance to enter an win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry, including links to your original tweets.
- Answer the question: What are your favorite healthy holiday snacks? (please have the answer be more than one-word yes/no)
- Tweet the following: Check out the #Orville Redenbacher’s giveaway on @MomItForward to win healthy holiday snacks! http://bit.ly/g1y4PR PLS RT
The following extra entries are completely optional and will earn you two extra entries for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
- Visit the Orville Recenbacher’s website and leave a comment on this post about what dish you would most like to prepare during the holidays.
- Tweet the following: Looking 4 healthy snacks? Visit the #Orville Redenbacher’s site 4 ideas on how 2 snack healthy during the holidays! http://bit.ly/dEVaGf
To recap: In addition to leaving a comment on this post and tweeting, you also have two bonus entries, giving you a total of four possible entries. Please remember to leave me a separate comment for each additional action you take (shared on Twitter, shared on Facebook, shared on blog, subscribed via email or RSS feed).
If you are reading this entry via email updates or RSS reader, please visit How To: Simplify to enter. Unfortunately, e-mailing How To: Simplify is not a valid entry for this giveaway.