Easy Chicken Parmesan
Prep time: approximately 10 minutes
Cook time: approximately 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more
- 1 jar (16 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Spaghetti noodles
- Whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and egg mixture and then dip in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillt over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set chicken in a baking dish.
- Put two slices of mozzarella on each chicken breast.
- Pour one jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- While dish is baking, cook spaghetti noodles (according to directions).
*Photo courtesy of LaaLoosh