You guys. Did you read the title? Yes, there’s actually a day for celebrating the wonderful action of drinking wine. Unbelievab …ly awesome.
My family and friends know that I love a good glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. I used to enjoy white wine but a few years ago I started to acquire a taste for Merlot and then stumbled upon Cabernet Sauvignon. After spending some time in the Cabernet Sauvignon region of Napa Valley, I found myself having a whole new appreciation of wine.
Yes, I like to change up my drink of choice every once in a great while. But, when I find a great bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon that I can rely on when wanting to enjoy a glass or throw a dinner party, it’s hard to stray away.
10 Ways to Help You Celebrate National Drink Wine Day
So, remove the cork out of your favorite wine bottle, pour yourself a glass, and peruse some of these articles that will have you loving wine even more so than you do now (if that’s possible):
- Have you ever tried mulled wine? Ina Garten has a great recipe that you need to try. It’s perfect for these colder months.
- Before opening your bottle of wine, read this article to find a great way to help you pop the cork.
- What are the health benefits of drinking wine?
- Here are 10 fun facts about wine (just in case you want to impress your friends while enjoying a glass).
- Love wine and cheese? Here are epic cheese plates that you can recreate.
- Here are tips and ideas on how to build a great cheese tray.
- Want to sink your teeth into a great burger and follow it up with a sip of wine? Here’s a chart that will help you find a perfect pairing.
- Enjoy the tastes of Italy through this Italian wine dinner menu.
- What’s in a glass? Find out which glass to use for each type of wine.
- Coffee. Cupcakes. Wine. Sounds great, right?
How are you going to celebrate National Drink Wine Day?
As always, drink responsibly.