Founded in 2009, I started How To: Simplify as a food blog that shared recipes and tips to simplify life in the kitchen. In February 2015, the blog transitioned into a lifestyle destination. From home décor to cleaning, beauty to fashion, organizing to decorating … this blog shares tips for a simple living lifestyle.
As a writer and photographer, I’m dedicated to providing authentic, high quality content. This site can maximize your brand’s exposure through a variety of ways.
Does your brand or product help simplify life? If so, let’s chat! Here are some of the reputable brands that have partnered with How To: Simplify.
About How To: Simplify:
- Who am I? I’m Jen Tilley—Wife. Mother (to a three-year-old son, a baby girl born in December 2016, and two rescue dogs). 30-Something Old Soul. Owner of How To: Simplify. Senior Account Manager (by day for Mom It Forward Media). Public Relations Professional. Project Manager. Writer (graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in journalism and a specialization in photojournalism). Photographer (here’s my photography site). Lover of chocolate, coffee, and all things simple. For more about my professional background, please click here.
- What do I cover? Beauty, fashion, food, cleaning, decorating, entertaining, home decor (both interior and exterior), organizing, and photography.
- Why do I write on this site? I’m all about sharing tips, tricks, and recipes that help people enjoy a simple living lifestyle. This site is a creative passion of mine. I love connecting, writing, sharing, and helping.
- When did I start the site? June of 2009. Wow, it’s been ages in blogging years!
- Where can you find me? I grew up in Michigan, moved to Virginia, lived in a D.C. rowhouse, and then moved to the countryside of Maryland where I currently reside with my family. I’m on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter too!
- How often do I publish a post? I try to publish a post at least 3-4 times a week. I also have a few contributors on hand to help with content creation and writing.
Examples of Sponsorships:
Here are the different types of readers who visit the site:
- Primarily women (81% female / 19% male)
- 18-24 years of age = 28%
- 25-34 years of age = 32%
- 35-44 years of age = 15%
- 45-54 years of age = 10%
- 55-64 years of age = 8%
- 65+ years of age = 7%
- Mostly from the United States, but reach is worldwide and has readers from all sorts of countries (in order of readership):
- United Kingdom
- Plus additional countries
- People looking for topics related to beauty, fashion, food, cleaning, decorating, entertaining, gardening, home decor, organizing, and photography.
- People who are (in Google Analytics terminology):
- Cooking Enthusiasts / Aspiring Chefs
- Home Decor Enthusiasts
- Health and Fitness Buffs
- Movie / TV Lovers
- News Junkies
- Travel Buffs
- Avid Readers
How To: Simplify can get your brand in front of people you’re trying to reach. For more detailed blog stats and a media kit, please contact Jen.
- 3,800+ Facebook Fans
- 4,195+ Google+ Followers
- 1,065+ Instagram Followers
- 6,400+ Pinterest Followers
- 3,300+ Twitter Fans
- 1,700+ Newsletter Subscribers (here’s an example of a past newsletter)
In 2016, I started a series of handbooks to help people simplify different aspects of their home. The first eBook was titled Simplfy Your Home.
This handbook includes 25 pages of checklists, hacks, tips, and tricks to help you simplify your home. This is the ultimate handbook to help you clean, declutter, make your home cozy, add curb appeal, organize, and stock your kitchen. Featuring beautiful photos and simple tips, this handbook will inspire you as you simplify.
I’m all about being your partner when trying to reach your target market. I’m more than happy to participate in an ambassador campaign or blog tour campaign. Are you interested in a more specialized campaign? Do you want to reach thousands of people via:
- a Facebook campaign?
- a photography project?
- a Pinterest promotion?