About five years ago, I was shoe shopping and came across a great crossbody tan purse that was on sale for around $50. It was the perfect size and shape to serve as my everyday grab-and-go purse. Fast-forward five years and you’ll still see me wearing this crossbody tan purse.
At the beginning of last year, I had to get a bridesmaid dress tailored. While at the tailor’s shop, she took a look at my bag, without me noticing, and said, “I can fix that anytime you need me to.” I asked, “Fix what?” She said, “Your bag. I see that a thread is starting to come loose. It’s bags like those that you can just never get rid of.”
She couldn’t have been more correct. I dread the day that my go-to purse is no longer my go-to purse. With its perfect size, shape, and color (tan goes with everything), I’ve been so happy with my spur of the moment purchase that has treated me so well throughout the years.
Cute Tan Handbags & Purses
To help you find your new favorite go-to tan handbag or purse, here are super cute tan handbags and purses under $100:
- Nine West Beyond the Belt Satchel ($29.99)
- Le Donne Back to Basics Crossbody ($45.99)
- BCBGeneration The Wilson Tote ($62.99)
- Women’s Crossbody Handbag ($24.99)
- La Diva Crossbody with Pockets ($89.99)
- Stone Mountain Amherst Boho – Tan ($49.99)
- Urban Originals Lust Fringed Faux Leather Shoulder Bag ($39.99)
- Stone Mountain Leah Crossbody – Tan ($49.99)
- Stone Mountain Ireland Tote ($49.99)
What’s your favorite kind of handbag?
Photo via The Stripe.