30 Minute Chili
Prep time: approximately 10 minutes
Cook/simmer time: approximately 20 minutes
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 white onion
- 2 cans of Del Monte diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 2 1/2 cups of V-8 juice
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can of Great Northern Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cans of Hunt's tomato sauce
- 1 package of chili seasoning mix
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain grease after cooking.
- Chop the white onion into small pieces and add to the browned beef. Cook for five minutes to soften the onion pieces.
- Put browned beef and onion mixture into a large cooking pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer chili for 15-20 minutes.
*Photo courtesy of Watch Mojo